Learning Reflection 2 (10%): How your essay scenario relates to the three pillars of sustainability (social/economic/environmental):
Select one of the four essay scenarios below and respond to the following questions:
- Developing the NT food bowl
- Accommodating refugee population flows
- Securing a sustainable future for electricity
- Ensuring tourism is sustainable
In approximately 250 words
- For your chosen scenario, what are the different sustainability issues that you think need to be considered under each of the 3 pillars (environmental, social, economic)?
- Given the issues you have identified, do you think any of the three pillars should be prioritised to help achieve sustainable solutions? Why or why not?
NB: Your answers do not need to be researched and referenced as they should simply be based on your understanding from what you have learned so far in the unit